This app, Voice Metronome, is surprise surprise, a metronome. Tick tock tick tock. It also speaks while you play, just like your music teacher.
“1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and…” or “1 and 2 … 1 and 2”
Features:- (iPhone and iPad)
- Plays the usual tick and tock of all metronomes, but also has female or male voice counting along, plus large easy to read text so you always know which beat you’re on.
- Can also output a half beat between beats.
- Set tempo easily using the slider with accompanying name i.e. ‘Moderato’ or tap the “Set Tempo” icon to tap out the beat (landscape view on smaller devices).
- Supports shuffle style beat.
- Practice timers of 1,2, 3,5 & 10 minutes. Will announce, “practice is over”.
- Play back at normal, double or half speed.
- Can set time signature easily and quickly.
- Customisable time signatures.
- Display can be kept on all the time (it dims display over time to save battery).
- Clear and easy design works in all orientations.
- NO annoying ADVERTS, tracking or spying.
- In app purchase for a small price gives infinite playback (free version restricted to 2 mins at a time).
Now updated to V1.1 for improved voice and metronome sounds and 11 more time signatures.
Added practice timers “Practice is over”.
Added an animated metronome pendulum.
View the Apple Store page :